imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

at this moment I am short-nailed (can't be arsed with the gloves and cotton wool any more), ripped men's ribbed undershirt, black jogging pants.

I wear make up spectacularly and artistically (usually deep end glam) when I feel like wearing it. 5 days a week I have a scrubbed and lotioned face and spikey, short, bleached hair with very long lashes.

I love cosmetics but in a pallet/paint way - it's joyful art.

I wither with no real backwoods camping. England makes me very spirit sad this way.
I love all animals and the spiders in my flat are honoured pets.

I love cooking, especially with my partner.

I love to create. boxes, collages, painting, make up, cooking... building things makes me feel purposeful and skilled and I want to get back into furniture making. I also love beading and stitch-work.

I am loud laughing, swearing, confrontational, vunerable, independant, co-operatively dependant with my partner and very happy about it.

I am quiet, inverted and overly stressed

I like dinner parties and when I can pull it off, the rare dance all night and go out for breckfast before going home.

I love living in big cities but need a regular escape route to the trees and the lakes and skinny dipping.

cats are my happiness and can't wait till we can finally get two. It's been very empty with them.

I am exploratory and science orientated. I am continually learning. I love certain frames of specific religions though and like picking and choosing of things I want to bring into my own special kind of... lack of word for what I am.

I am devoutly feminist. I owe them everything I can do/am. I will continue their work.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: