Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, Metro, I have seen you as fluid from the beginning, tho I said nothing because labels are for those who own the body, not the one who sees the body. But from the first posting, I read you as fluid.

I think I can See with ease because of my own fluidity. I am comfortable not having a rock solid orientation to stand on. I use the term lesbian because it is the closest I can come to it, but those who know me, like your friends say about you and your gender, know the flow of the river of my orientation.

and yes, inwardly its so simple but our language and our social boundaries do not permit it verbally expressed without genuine effort and creativity. Its why I follow you around, you know. I feel like I dont have to put forth such an effort. Sometimes I just simply read you silently so that I can feel your energy. You make me feel less alone sometimes. Even tho its orientation in my regard and gender in yours. I can feel the rock of your waves and it soothes me.

I am SO glad you started this thread...

for the record, just because someone says it isnt real, doesnt make it unreal. Just because someone calls it something else, doesnt make it what its said to be. Words are not vaporizers. Unless you let them be...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: