Old 08-13-2010, 02:13 AM   #40
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
The hoarder-house has a fireplace, although that might be a falsie. Most of the houses I dig are pretty specifically "war time" style homes, and they tend to not have fireplaces.

War Time House layouts

Another War Time Houses link

Wow, that's a crazy nice house you linked up there. A little big, though. (Did I mention that I like my houses TINY?) Is that painted over wood panel in the bedroom?
No, it's just painted over bead board. That's the "lower level" (we don't call it a basement!) which is currently staged as a master suite with an almost attached 3/4 bath.

I usually like small houses best, too. Since my dad was a builder, we always lived in these rambling kind of places where we had to actually go find each other if we wanted to interact. It sort of creeped me out when I was young and didn't feel really safe.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote