Old 08-13-2010, 04:23 AM   #41
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Got a call from the vet yesterday. Bella's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at noon. I have to take her in and leave her on Monday at noon. I understand that they have to do blood work and premedicate her on Monday night.

With all of the support I received here and in doing research I feel this is best of course to go ahead and get this done.

I asked about getting her "fixed" while she was under and they said no. They explained that this surgery is very time consuming because they are freezing each and every eyelash and it will take about 3 hours. They said that was long enough to be under anesthesia and she can't be under longer than that.

I'm trying hard to stay strong. I never realized I would fall in love so hard and so deep and so fast as i have with her. She rests her head on my pillow each night and she is always there for me. She has never let me down. I will do the same for her and do what is best.

I will update next week when things happen....

Again, thanks to all that have posted here. You are truely angels. It's meant the world to me.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: