Old 08-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #44
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I was a Vet Tech for years, and also recently worked as a Veterinary Receptionist, and I can assure you that this is a pretty common procedure, and is relatively easy on the puppy. And she will feel so much better and have none of that yucky irritation after her eye is fixed. I have also seen many dogs even younger than her put under anesthesia for various reasons, and they are closely monitored while under. I know how scary it is, but stay positive for her, and know that you're doing the right thing getting her eye issue repaired. Thanks to you, she'll be able to be a worry free, unencumbered puppy and not have the eye issue affect her anymore.

As far as visits - I would! It'll let her know you haven't gone away, and the affection from you will help her heal and also give you more peace of mind.

Best of luck to you and to her! Sending her lots of positive thoughts for a fast recovery!!
Thank you so much. You are right, she gets that yucky eye irratation all the time. I will plan on visiting with her daily and see how it goes. You, among others here, have clued me that I need to show her I'm still around and visit her so that she knows her mommy hasn't left her. Thank you for your positive post.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: