View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #44
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I believe I stated that it is how I personally break it down and what it means to ME. By being a member of this site it doesn't automatically mean you're willing to just accept whatever, I just choose to not make issues of the things I don't accept. I find far too often when I share my opinion about any damn thing other than fun or fluff, someone inevitably jumps my shit about it. You can claim whatever ID you choose on this site. I'm still curious how many claim those ID's in the real world. Just because I'm on this site, doesn't mean I am just blindly accepting of anything. I didn't even bother reading your whole rant, I know it would just piss me off. However, I wanted it to be clear that I stated right off the bat, that it was how I personally view it. I never claimed to be Harry Benjamin or the all knowing guru of all things trans.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post: