View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #97
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Its been nearly a week since I made water my main drink of choice,ive had a sip of soda when I really needed one..the last sip tasted like bug spray beleave it or not...and its in a bottle in the fridge.Yuck,im done.Corse im also dealing with some drawbacks from not drinkiong soda as well as totaly quiting the ciggy habit,ya know the awful stuff that happends when u quit things like this with chemicals that r killing ur guts.Ive had the sweats bad,some neasua.bad taste in my mouth..the bug spray thingy plus just being aintsey and not sleeping at night.Today its a little better and hopefuly it will be gone soon.
When I was going to the store this morning I saw some ppl joging along the road,I thought ..oh my I shure would like to be able to run again..maybe it can happen at some point.
This is great, Rockin!
I'm actually happy soda tastes like bug spray to you. 1)what a great reason not to drink it. 2) you're actually tasting the chemicals in the soda, you know now for sure there is bad stuff in there.

Stick with it! Winning small battles will help you win the war!

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post: