Old 08-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #61
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A simple description of my belief in heaven and hell is that each of us create our own based on the position we are in life when we reflect on the existence of each.

That being said and possibly 'clear as mud' to some, Let me explain my belief. First of all I believe we always exist as a spiritual being. At points in time we exist as spirit and an incarnate being. In our pure spiritual state, we are 'perfectbeings'. Being perfect does not allow us to grow or to experience emotions. So we choose to incarnate in order to grow our spirit. We do ths many times living many lifes. In some lifetimes we are the victor, the perpetrator, and others the underdog, or the victim. In each life we set out to learn the lessons we wish to learn, we bring with us other spirits that help us experience what we need to experience to learn our lessons. We choose our limitations and our challenges to overcome in order to meet our life's goal. Others present us with love, hate, gain, and loss (these are the variables for change in our life's plan). We don't know when are how these present themselves. We each,too, present the unknowns to others along our life's path. Living in a physical embodiment is our choice. Meeting and learning our lessons is our commitment to ourself and to our fellow spirits. Of course the difficulty we have is that we enter each life armed only with the knowledge and experience we need for our current life. So in essesence every life is a new beginning. With each death in each lifetime we grow our spirit. In spirit we are one. So as we grow our own spirit, we grow the composite spirit 'Great Spirit'. In this we are only as great as our least human and only as small as our greatest human in our lifetime. This of course is the preamble for our organized relgions, our cultures ,and our laws.

As some are thinking now, then how can we be one in Spirit and be so diverse in our beliefs, our treatment of others. It is pretty simple, these are our challenges. Whether we can set aside our differences to help each other, will determine whether we grow or diminish our own spirit and ultimately 'Great Spirit'. Blessings to all.
The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: