Old 08-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #46
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Update:

Took her in yesterday at noon. The vet was very kind and actually butch if my gay dar worked. Made me feel very at ease. Promised me this is a common surgery and she would be fine. But, of course I cried on and off all day and didn't get to sleep till around 4 am this morning. That's ok, I would rather her be doing good and me having problems than the other way around. Sounds like she is doing just fine.

They called late yesterday to assure me she was resting and was ok. I had packed her a bag with a few small toys, her favorite baby and her blankie. The tech said that she had those in the crate with her. So, that was comforting.

They called this morning at 8:00 to let me know she did good all night and did not have diarrhea and did eat her dinner and those are the two things they watch for if a baby is stressing too much.

So, so far so good.

Surgery started at noon. The doc said i may be able to pick her up today if she wakes up from the anesthsia good enough. Keeping my fingers crossed tight.

Trying to stay busy.....thanks all for your support...you will never know what it means to me...

hugs
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: