christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I took a pic of the afghan and original winners. It's posted in the BFP Reunion 2010 photos. I'm so glad Tonya got it as a gift. Super cool.

So...do we want to do this again? KNOWING that I will most likely drag my feet about sending my squares?

If we do, I'd want to start it in October or so simply because it's too hot right now.
OK. I always said my masochism ran to the cerebral. Count me in. I would like to do smaller squares this time. We could get some ideas online from other groups.

Arwen, knowing you'll drag your feet is ok. It sets the expectation, so to speak. LOL I can always do like I had to with ex-inlaws who were ALWAYS 2-3 HOURS late to things. If I wanted them there at 7, I would tell them 5 so they would show by 7:30! LOL
christie is offline   Reply With Quote