Old 08-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSong View Post
Hey! Glad to see you! There's so much useful info here. I'm going to feel quite at home.
It's "home" for a lot of us. There's some folks here that I've known for 10+ years I think and they are very much family to me. Jump on in and get to know everyone. There's a lot of fun threads and a lot of serious ones. It's a great place to hang out and have fun and also a great place to learn more than you probably ever thought you wanted to know about things you may have never thought about.

Last weekend was our annual gathering of Planeteers. I wasn't able to go but between the forum posts and pictures, it was almost like being there. Check out the Reunion photos and threads and then mark off Oct. 13-16 next year on your calendar! Oh, and check out the Texas threads. You've got some really great neighbors!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: