Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Dapper, don't really know you but i do know OF you, seeing your posts.

First of all you are very courageous and genuine and you posting about this shows tremendous strength and gives out positive energy that will flow back to you.

Secondly, I encouarge you, as a nurse, to seek out all advice on here and elsewhere as far as diet changes, healing of positive energy, continued laughter, light heartedness and white light. As a nurse, please feel free to pm me if you want and I'll answer you or gather any info that i can to help answer any questions you may have.

Third please know that now I, as many here, am sending you healing thoughts, loads of well wishes and a positive outlook to an ending of that which is trying to enter uninvitied swiftly leaving you in your near future so that you can put it in your past and get on with your life.

Best wishes....

ps. ty for those that posted on the tissue info...it is good advice to keep in mind and on hand (no pun intended, well ok maybe it was)
Thanks so much for taking the time to post and for your thoughts and well wishes.

I also may take you up on that offer!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote