View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
ComparedToWhom

How Do You Identify?:
oh geez, a box... if I must, I"ll go with GeNdErQuEeR (100% all-natural, organic)
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care as long as it's said respectfully
Relationship Status:
Rolling solo

Location: On the road/trail (see pic)... refuel in the Valley of the Sun (AZ)
ComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST ReputationComparedToWhom Has the BEST Reputation
Question

This UVa'er made an exception and helped you out Hokie. (Shhhh, don't disseminate that, the Wahoos might ban me--lol!). After completing your survey I have a few items of feedback for you, fwiw:

Regarding question #21 (Eggs), either the question or the choices need expounding. For example, I eat 6 eggs (4 being egg whites) three times a week. Would I check "3" for total number of times I eat eggs, or ">5" for total number of actual yolks I'm downing per week?

There are several places where either "none", "not applicable", or additional choices would have been my answer, such as with questions #36 and #73. (The latter doesn't account for those of us who are self-employed and work from home).

Question #159 assumes I am overweight. Hardly.

Question #173 choices of answers were "Lesbian", "Bi-sexual", or "Heterosexual". What about those where none of the three are applicable? Unfortunately, the survey wouldn't let me continue without selecting SOMETHING with any of the above so your findings will be skewed. I'd forward the link on to my peeps but I know for absolute certain they will have the same issues (birds of a feather fly together ya know). I registered to be notified of updates to the survey (I think that's what it was) so if you do update it, please let me know. Best wishes to you in your VT educational pursuit, Hokie.

ComparedToWhom

Last edited by ComparedToWhom; 09-03-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: I'm a Wahoo, we edit.
ComparedToWhom is offline   Reply With Quote