How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofQueens View Post
I just needed to carve a little confessional booth...dig a little hole in the ground behind the house...have some little niche where I can put these things. I thought it might benefit others who, like me, live a life rife with tiny torments.

Here's one:

I hate it when the ends of my sleeves get wet when I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt. IT FUCKING DRIVES ME NUTS.
When this horrible thing happens, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and change my shirt. Elsewise, I might spin aimlessly in a circle clawing at the offensively moistened cuffs, as if I'd been doused with flames.

Thanks for letting me share.

OMG! I hate that too. I suffer MCS (moist cuff syndrome) and it usually strikes when I am in the kitchen or brushing my teeth. Don't even get me started on my ill fitting pants! When it rains and I have MCS and MSS (moist sock syndrome) I may or may not blow dry my arms and legs.

I also get very stressed after meals (usually the ones that include greens of some sort) because in my mind this might be happening.

and I run my tongue across my teeth until it is bleeding if there is no mirror around. If I am with someone who revels in my freakishness I may ask...do I have something in my teeth?

Phew! I feel better already.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: