EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I realise there are not many Torontonians around these parts, but thought I'd share the link in case a few happen to trickle in. For those it might be useful for who weren't aware before (just found this myself as a new student there), the University of Toronto has gender neutral washrooms spread out around its various campuses, particularly St. George campus in the downtown core. Here is a compiled list of all the gender neutral washrooms on campus: http://www.sgdo.utoronto.ca/washrooms/Locations.htm

I've noticed a few restaurants/coffee shops in the area like Tim Horton's across from the varsity field has single-user washrooms as well that don't require you get a key from the counter to use.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: