Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I don't see any wave of toss out the incumbents going on here. In the primaries, 7 incumbents lost their primary race. 5 were Republicans who lost to tea party supported candidates. 2 Democrats lost.....one because of ethical issues of her son and the other because of his own ethical issues. That's 7 out of a total of 435 House members and 100 Senators. This just smacks of media hype to me.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electio...ki-R-of-Alaska

My anger is directed at the Senate and Harry Reid. The House has done it's job...........passing most of what Obama wanted in the form he wanted it in. The Senate watered down the House Health Care Bill. The Senate has watered down everything the House has done. There are 372 bills waiting for the Senate to act on. If those bills are not acted on in the 111th Congress, then they die period. They will all have to be re-introduced and passed in the 112th Congress.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...use-and-senate

I hope Obama and every Democrat running will act like Obama has acted the last day or two.

Polls don't mean much right now. I pretty much ignore them all.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: