Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
PB I'm with you on this one I am perceived as straight too and live in a conservative community so I don't fly a rainbow flag or have stickers on my car either and I should be who I want to be!! Its awful that those people had to suffer an arson just awful!! And I live in Northern NJ close to NYC which is totally gay friendly!
Thanks sweety. I guess I look at it this way: Say i was these people's neighbor.....maybe i could have helped in some small way. Maybe if the people that did this could have seen my rainbow flag and then another down the street and another...it would have caused them to stop and think that we are a BIG community even down here in the south..ya know?

I believe it is my right to honor who i am. I am now considering the notion that it is also my duty to stand by my family....make sense? Not because it is expected by my "family" but because it is a way of supporting my "family".
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote