Old 09-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #19
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

drsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
hey there all I am from So. Cal but looking at an option to relocate to Sacramento Valley area...and Just wanting to know a bit about it. I know a major thing IS the heat....Can U tell me what U like about it
Don't let the heat intimidate you!

Nature lover? I think you'll like it here. There's tons of outdoor stuf to do. I met a transplant who couldn't stop gushing about the trails, the river, the lakes, the hills, mountains, etc. We're also close to Tahoe & San Francisco, the Sonoma Coast, Napa.

You can find anything you need here. If you're in Sacramento, you can usually get to anywhere from anywhere in about half an hour. Traffic can get sucky, but almost always moves, even if at a crawl.

I hear the size of our queer community rivals San Francisco's.

Any other questions?
drsassypants is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drsassypants For This Useful Post: