MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I did something shameful.

I would sometimes drive to the closest major city that had a large queer community (multiple times) with my rainbow sticker on (it was one where you can just peel it off) and took it off when I drove back home to my smaller town.

I work for a Catholic School Board. (which is actually PUBLICLY funded due complicated reasons). I still burn with redness that I actually reached back and peeled it off before I hit my city--my apt. was very close to my school at the time.

There's more shame than that but I wanted to share that feeling of peeling off the sticker--when I had my first queer relationship--so NO ONE would KNOW that I had a female lover.

Thanks for sharing your stories of rainbow/queer stickers or visible signs of being part of the LGBTQI community.

Thank you for sharing this with us, it has to be hard to open up and trust no one will judge you. I have not had to *hide* who I am in ages, I mean ages and I find myself in that predicament now.

I always ask Grant if it's cool to touch him, and hold his hand here. It's not like where I live and I have had to do a lot of readjusting. Potty said it best, self preservation comes first for me, though it is hard I know here it's down right dangerous, I can't tell you how many times G has come home from work after having some dick nugget throw a full can of beer at his head.

We have not had any violence towards us when together, we get the looks and well me being vocal I always say something. I don't know how it's going to be when it's a group of guys out queer bashing, cause here it happens.

I feel lost here sometimes, so your need to peel that sticker off was smart because sometimes, in some situations it's all about just making it through the next day.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: