Old 09-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #73
KimKawashima

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

KimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticPrincess View Post
Hmmmmm.....lots of great advice....a few slams......a comment about my name.....and some heated discussion......wow......and I just had a simple question.....no fear friends...I FEAR no one and dont run away from opinions or opinionated people.....its all good.....we are all here for the same thing.....friendship...comraderie....support.....a nswers......and if one is really lucky....LOVE......

Kisses and hugz to all....

K
I certainly hope you find what you are looking for. There are plenty of good butches out there that are looking for someone. My last relationship was 9 years and I met her at her job. I met my Baby Girl I am with now online and she is wonderful. You never know when love is going to blind side you.
KimKawashima is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KimKawashima For This Useful Post: