Old 09-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #31
Trinity3

How Do You Identify?:
~Tattoo Artist/Piercer~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Bitch, slut, ho~ whatever works
Relationship Status:
~Thinking~

Trinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
I was wondering how many of you believe in soulmates. that there is that one special person for everyone out there. that there is someone everyone is MEANT to be with. i'm kind of on the fence. just wanted to get opinions from others please and ty
I absolutely believe that there is one person, that is the other half of your soul...I believe that they are your Twin Flame, one soul split into two bodies. Soulmates are people I believe that you have had been involved with in past lives (if you believe that, I do) that you have not yet completed the lesson with them and you will continue to cross path with soulmates until you learn that particular lesson intended.

However, twin flames, I believe is the exact other half of your soul and when you meet that person that the two half immediately know and feel it, it goes beyond chemistry, beyond that initial "Wow they're hot!" attraction. I believe it shows itself like the world stops for a split second when you see each other or moves in slow motion. It suddenly and without explanation feels as if you have become complete, like a void has been filled. You know what the other is thinking, say what they were about to say etc. There is a balance between you that just seems to fit in all ways.

So yes, I believe in *Twin Flames*

~You can run, but you can't hide!~

~My surface is a mirror reflecting back that which shines against it~

~This girl's dream~

....for now....
Trinity3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trinity3 For This Useful Post: