lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hi Butterbean,

I wonder if you're eating mostly simple carbs instead of complex carbs... I know that when I eat simple carbs (white bread, potato without the skin, white rice), then my blood sugar spikes high for a bit and then bottoms right out. The complex carbs (also called low glycemic carbs) digest more slowly and steadily and don't give me the spike and bottoming out effect.

It's a bit of a pain to follow the glycemic index, but I can feel a big difference when I do.

Like many of you, I struggle with fatigue when I'm not managing my numbers well....and by 7 pm I'm almost nodding off on the couch.

Wryly, I had to chuckle...I seem to be better at exercising more when I'm busy then when I'm not, too. Weird how that works. If your sister can't walk well right now, can you get access to a swimming pool? I found that walking in a pool is actually even better than walking on land in some ways...takes the weight off the joints and feet, and makes you work against the resistance of the water, too.

Hugs to all of you...and I hope your test results come back with good news Lips.
Thanks Jo I will find out on Tuesday of next week can't wait really tired and thirsty all the time, hope everyone is on the mend and getting better!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote