sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

thank you, so very much..
this community really has a lot of caring people, i'm finding and it's heartwarming.. i really appreciate everyone taking the time to leave notes and advice here as well as messages..

(((huggggs)))

i 'am' working on letting go more.. i have some, and am proud of myself how far i've come with this.. i admit, inside i still feel some guilt - after all he is my father, but i admit that as the days go on, it's feeling a little.. i cant say easier because it's not easier, but maybe more.. i don't know the word i'm looking for, i cant find it..

i have not attended any more meetings, that's something else i will work on doing though.. because i know that is probably what will help me deal with the guilt and letting go emotionally too.. he has an appointment coming up with his neurologist, and he's requested i go as well (the neurologist) .. as it was me he met with when my father was in the hospital.. i guess we'll soon understand the extent of any damage, etc.. and the results of some tests he's had..

this may sound sad to say but, i don't know if my father has had any drinks since then, or lately.. i don't ask anymore, i don't let it consume me anymore.. there are plenty of times i think about it and wonder if he is, but i don't put myself out there anymore.. maybe the less i know, the better..but, i also have been feeling very intolerant.. (for me, this is a good thing)

anyway, thank you so very much .. it means a lot to get the emotional support here that i do.. i knew if i opened up some, it would be a good thing.. everyone here is so helpful, and understanding.. ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: