View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #182
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooooo way earlier!
I'm gonna raise my Flag. Let's see, I think it is now 7 or perhaps 8 yrs since my motorcycle accident. To which I don't remember, but was told how bad it really was. I was hit from the side by a semi, thrown a long distance and impaled by a tree branch through my skull. If not for a passer by driver, I most likely would have died.

I had went through rehab to learn to talk, walk, eat and all the other good things that come with rehab. I have lost much of my memory, sometimes I am lucky and one appears, but then I can't make a distinction of if it's mine or a movie. Either way, I have come to some grips and understanding, not taking it so hard as I use to. Being mean to my own self. Then taking it out on others.

Within the last 2 years I have been having seizures, doctor told me years ago that I would more than likely die from a blood clot loosening from my brain and heading towards my heart. I have been on all kinds of seizure medications, as well as alway taking the trial meds to see if they work. Sometimes work, sometimes it doubles the suizures. Right at this moment, I am on meds again to help reduce the blood clots in my brain. My most hated moments are the carrying a conversation then stopping in mid sentance and just staring. Pisses me off all the time. But my co-workers always cover for me. Oh well, before I bore you all, I will close with this thought....... We are better people that actually see our world in a new and different way.

Clotting away, Blaze
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: