View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm leaving this here for you to find..

It's all the things I tell you rolled up into one tidy lil post.. So when I'm mad at you or cranky with the world, or over involved with things that I think I HAVE to do right NOW or the world will end.. So when those times come.. you can visit this post..

You are a complete wonder to me.. I am amazed daily that not only do you love me.. but you like me..

I love the way you walk through the world.. A gregouros big butch of a woman... Making friends where ever you go.. You talk to strangers in line, at the gas station.. I don't think the word stranger danger is in your vocabulary.... I love that about you..

I love the way that you are bold and out there.. You absolutly refuse to take any kind of shit from anyone.. Doesn't matter what your relationship with them is.. You don't let anyone walk on you..

I love the way your mind works.. I love the fact that you will boycott a movie on the big screen because you don't agree with the actors behavior on set.. but will wait to netflix it... grin...

I love the way that you look for nuonces and subtext in books and movies.. and want to talk about what YOU think it means.. Not proclaiming that this is what it means.. but what it means to you..

I love the fact that you causualy pick up ever bag in the car.. Leaving me with my coffee cup and the keys... heh.. Most of the time, I don't even get my own purse..

I love the way you yell at the screen declairing something is BULLSHIT..

I love the passion in your soul.. your adventurous nature.. The way that you like everything until you have tried it.. Then and only then is it possible that you don't like it..

I love your open heart.. No matter what happens in life.. you don't shut down, don't close off.. You are not naive, you know bad stuff happens.. But still, you stay wide open...

I love the way you defer to me.. It's so amazing this gift you give.. the trust you place in me..

I love the way you don't see me as a work horse.. Someone who need to work harder, longer, better.. Climb that ladder, help you network... You don't give a rats ass if I work or not.. clean the house or not.. cook or not.. (although you would be mighty grateful for some bread.. I do know that.. grin)

I love that you accept that my demons are just that.. Ghosts in the machine.. For me to deal with and let go of.. That you KNOW they have nothing to do with you..

I love that I can look into your face and see the girl you were.. A wild child running free.. Salt tangled hair, sweat on your brow, no shoes...

I love that you laugh at me when we are watching suspenseful movies.. When I hide behind you and say.. *this is how we watch them.. I hide and you tell me what I missed* Grin...

I love.. absolutly LOVE the feeling of your body next to mine... The feeling of your head on my shoulder with my arms wrapped around you.. Looking down into that beautiful face... It fills me with such complex emotions.. I want to protect you from the world, and at the same time I want to take you to that place that you love.. See how high I can make you before I give out.. lol.. because we both know that I'm always the one to say.. Enought!!!! At the same time.. The feeling of you wrapped around me.. Those wonderfuly thick arms surrounding me.. safe, warm, home..

I want you to know.. If I could paint, if I could draw... I would do a charcole of the picture I carry in my head... The long line of your back, the vulnerability of the curve of your shoulder and neck.. your wild mane spread out over your face... Strength and Vulnerability.. Sensualality and Innocence..

There is so much more.. but they are flashes in my head.. not ready to be put into words..

I love you baby... Thank you for the last six months..