sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i hear a lot of different ages from people, my doctor doesn't seem too worried about my starting to get them regularly.. what worries me with her though is she isn't a doctor that seems completely interested in what she does.. you make an appt and she's rushing you out for the next person to get in.. (no new doctor openings for awhile now lol)

so if i told her i wanted to go for one, she'd help arrange that but, she'll never suggest , sadly..so just curious..what age did you all starting getting them regularly, and how regularly do you get it done.. it's not something that's in my family, however, would still be good to do i'm sure.. i always do checks on myself, of course.. i have for a few years now..felt something suspicious twice now, but hasn't been anything to worry about (my doctor says, lol)

i'm 37 years old , will be 38 in feb.. so just curious when do you start getting it checked regularly and how regularly.. ?♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote