View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #94
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default CCR!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJe5sMBpnNY"]YouTube- Creedence Clearwater Revival-Suzie Q[/ame]

One of the first songs I learned on a "real" drumset. (Not the ones I had built)

BUT, interesting (well, for any rhythm folks maybe?) that my first early kid sets were with a bass that I had constructed, but had no foot peddle to play, so I FIT IT IN MANUALLY - via hand/arm work within a song. (i.e. I was ALL over the damn place! LOL!!)

Once I got a REAL set at age 12 (or 13?) I had to learn to use the high-hat and bass - left and right feet. Wasn't real hard though, as my feet and legs apparently moved all over the place right along!

WHAT is "significant" about this song - and which for what reason I believe HELPED me at this time... was/IS that the BASS DRUM BEAT is on the "off-beat", (the up, not the down)! Now, isn't that just COOL!!!

I love it anyway!

ENJOY!

WILD
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote