sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post

Sylvie...

I hope it also makes you angry and you are so very welcome.

Get on it TODAY! Make your appointment. ALSO... I demand (seriously) to speak to the radiologist at every appointment I go to. I do not want to hear from a technician that I will hear from them or from my doctor in a couple days. It's not happening - I am not going home.

I will not LEAVE that office until after (not with MRI) I hear my scans are clean or dirty.

Julie who expects to hear you have an appointment.

Julie, thanks so much..
yes, i do have an appointment next week with my doctor, so i'll be going for one very soon.. as soon as i have 'that' appointment i will let you know, it shouldn't be long after.. when 'i' decide i need something looked into, she's good about getting me there, at least that.. thank you for your tips, as well.. ♥ they're very much appreciated!

i will be very good about going for the mammograms now.. ♥ i have an upcoming ultrasound for a uterine fibroid tumor, and i guess it's got me thinking deeply about taking care of me in all ways necessary.. hence the questions here..

Delish, thank you so much for your response as well. i do have a family history of cancer as well, so i knew this was or would be necessary .. no breast cancer in my family, however.. but still good to be checked.. and so sorry about your ex :-( my gosh.. and 50 years old? that's actually really scary, angers me and saddens me all the same time..we definitely do have to do what we can to take care of ourselves..

Sweet, great information, i hope it helps someone here too, ty for posting it! ♥

JustJo, sending you positive thoughts your way! (((huggz)))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: