Old 10-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #105
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I think it's important to stand up to your beliefs. Unless your boss can ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for you and the clients, then it's important that they understand that this might not be a safe work environment for you.

And if I may redirect a little bit.. The homeschooling thought, however, does dove-tail nicely into this thread because I've begun to wonder, based on comments by various politicians **coughOdonellcough** if the "intelligence" level we are seeing is the result of home schooling. I mean, it boggles the mind that the basic concept -- derived from the 1st Amendment -- isn't known as part of American history. In fact, many seem to want to rewrite history and ignore huge swaths of it. Given the number of these kinds of candidates that are running what does it mean for the American gov't?

OK, that freaked me out enough I had to wiki her ( O'Donell's) bio. LOL! She attended a mainstream high school, so we can't blame it on that.

However, interesting bit.. her dad was a part time substitute for Bozo The Clown! Now, don't get me wrong, as a kid, I loved some Bozo, however, I'm not sure I would want him helping me learn to vote. LOL!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: