Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
A new study on HRT further confirms findings that HRT increases not only the incidence of breast and lung cancer, but also deaths from breast cancer.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2010...er?ft=1&f=1128
It is also important to note - that this would include natural homeopathic remedies. My physician who practices both eastern/western and complementary medicine, will not allow me to take certain vitamins. I am sorry, but my brain is not functioning and I cannot remember the "no-no" remedies. But, being high risk for breast cancer and a previous history of tumors -- It places those of us (even homeopathic hrt) at even greater risk.

Also - ask about the BRCA gene test - especially if you have a large female population of breast cancer in your family. Does not mean you would choose to remove your breasts - but at least make you more aware and will put you in the higher risk category, which is a very good thing, as you will be watched much closer.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: