Old 10-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I know what you mean. I think i'm sorta ordinary when it comes to space. But omg i have a coworker...geeze louise she gets like two inches from my face when she talks.....i back up, she walks forward and sometimes i'm going in circles trying to get away basically. It's weird how personal space is diff for diff folks.

And the elevator? OMG it's funny to me. If there are two in there it seems you stand on opposite sides..then more come in and they take the back and so on. Like there is little tabs on the floor and everyone knows where their spot is when getting on to give equal space on all sides. Unless of course it is full then everyone just sucks it in and prays the ride is a quick one, looks at the ceiling or someones shoes, because then someone is definately in your space.

That is something to think on and it will be interesting reading others responses.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: