Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So strange. I guess it is because I know my son is grown, and responsible and makes a good living and able to take good care of himself and his family that my main concern is about things like "What to do with my fur-kids while I have joint replacement surgeries?" (long recovery times and I need four of them!). And I think about dying and making sure I have things written out about their placement and care (or the pets of my future).

LOL, you have no idea how many times I tell my son- "You have to promise you will take care of Ranocchio (my little Frog Dog, Frenchie) and take the cats to Linda (my niece who loves cats)". He gives me a bad time and says... "See, you love them more than me!" But, I know he will do these things. He is a dog lover and has 2 sweet Labs.

I am someone that has spent all of my working life in working with people and in education- all "people jobs and careers." Yet, at this time in my life, I honesly like fur-people over humans most of the time! I have less and less patience with people! Sure, my dearest friends and family, I adore. But, being with my fur-sons is best! There is no way that I will even date a woman that doesn't love both dogs and cats. Don't care how supa' she is! No pet adoration, no date!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: