Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Sadly some don't work out, we have to go into it knowing when you meet it may not work.. It would be unfair to have the expectation of mate for life at first sight!

It's hard and takes A LOT of work, the rewards I have found AMAZING!!
I was very young and naive when I had my first LDR and I thought it was going to last forever. Low and behold....it didn't. It was very hard because I just wanted the person near me. But no one ever met my unreasonable expectations. I expected them to be exactly what I pictured in my head and when they were not I was no longer interested. I was too immature, I didn't have enough life experience and didn't need to be in any relationship let alone an LDR. They can be awesome for some people and some people meet mates for life.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.

Last edited by Ebon; 10-30-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: