Old 11-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #7
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation

The first time I was mistaken for a "hot guy" was a defining moment in my life. I was hanging out with my guys in someones front yard. I was the only female but I didn't dress any different from them. Someone was on the phone with a girl and her friends down the road. From their window I was not only male but the one they wanted to talk to. It wasn't the first time I wished I really was a guy. Or the last. Many other times I have had the opposite set up and wished I were more feminine. I have thought I wish I were a girl many times as well. So for me my gender presentation comes into conflict when it comes to dating. More often I am attracted to someone who sees my "type" is not "their type". Just recently I have been getting close to an androgenous person and have experienced many positive and difficult aspects of this match up. The best thing so far has been the kindredness and understanding. Has anyone else ever felt frustrated enough to sometimes wonder "why can't I be more ___" when feeling hope become rejection?