Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #632
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femmes

I'm not a butch, but I am single, am totally into femmes and....ahem..I do have a cell, webcam and email, I can even text ; I'm house broken and "I clean up good". I'm a gentleman from top-to-tip. My hands are strong and calloused but gentle and know how to touch a woman. Looking for a woman/femme that appreciates these qualities, someone who knows what faithfulness, honesty and commitment means.
I'm not here for my ego, I'm here for my heart, I'm here to give this a try and see if the one I'm looking for might be here, maybe she's looking for someone like me.
OK, thank you for your time.
Jess
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Honey I hear ya!!!

The butches that are into femmes here have one.
Or they are really good friends of mine.

The butches that aren't into femmes (the majority of Austin) are all dating eachother.

So I accept that I won't find someone here and if I do I will be pleasantly surprised ... Thank goodness for this site, email, webcams and cell phones!!
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote