Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMistakes View Post
I made the game. Sorry, I only just saw this thread. The game has been popping up everywhere recently and it's hard to keep track of! I fully respect what you said both in your Facebook message and on here, the game is bad.

I just wanted to tell you you're not the activists I was talking about, in fact I thought the way you handled this was good. Other people seem to react by telling people my personal info, and talking about how I "want gay people to be killed". This isn't true, I made this game when I was a stupid kid, and I'm trying to get rid of it now.

Sorry for any offence I caused! The game should be down within "24 to 48 hours", after the decision to remove it has been "moderated" by NG staff.

I was paid nothing for the game. This whole thing was just a stupid mistake.

Edit: I was 15 when this was made, and I didn't meant any hate, we were stupid kids messing around. I know that's no excuse, just validating things
Ok I am duly impressed that you folks made such a profound impact on this young man that he actually came here, made a membership(?), and clarified his intentions. Well done!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: