Old 12-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mirrors

This thread is not my idea but I think it's an utterly fabulous and necessary idea to bring to fruition. Besides, I threatened Arwen publicly with starting it if she didn't. So here we all are.

I took the liberty of putting it here where I thought everyone...butch, femme, androgynous, two spirited, TG, FTM, MTF and every other color of our community rainbow would feel supported and welcome to post.

Here's a snip from the post that started this concept:

Arwen:

I keep thinking about starting a thread called Mirrors. In it, you could only look in the mirror for someone else and post what you saw about them that was positive.

It would be a positive thread and you couldn't deny what was said about you. Only say thanks and accept it.

We all need lessons in learning how to believe in the hype others tell us about ourselves.

I fully believe that Arwen is right and I believe in my femme sister. Please respect her idea and keep the concept pure. No negativity, whether aimed inward or outward. It's not welcome here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: