sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

That is awesome Hippie!!!!! I don't really care how I'm fishing or what I'm using as long as I'm catching fish!!!

A few years ago my family and I went to Dale Hollow Lake in TN. It's a gorgeous lake with ultra clear water and alot of fishing pressure. My contention was that we needed to get a guide to help put us on the fish. But did we do it??? Noooooo! So while everyone was up at the cabin complaining cause we weren't catching any smallmouth bass (what the lake is reknowned for), my nephew and I were down at the marina catching tons and tons of bluegills!!!!

There are some folks out there that are purists - searching for one species of fish, or only fishing with one technique, but I don't really care as long as I am reeling something in!! At the end of the day it's really about having fun, that is always my fishing goal!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote