View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #106
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

You are expected to be a mind reader...as in:

You are given a copy of a document and accompanying letter your boss faxed to someone a while ago. The letter asks the recipient to provide some information needed to complete the document. The boss has attached a sticky note for you stating "I still need the information to complete this document."

Taking this as an instruction to send another request to the unresponsive recipient, you fax over the second request. Only to have your boss come to you later in the day asking why you contacted the recipient rather than her client. Apparently I was supposed to make that connection even though she had not given the even the tiniest indication that I was to contact the client.

Just another one of life's unsolved mysteries or I just missed something...perhaps both?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: