How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Debbie,

How you personally ID can never be a wrong thing. It is about you and how you see yourself and no one else gets to judge this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
This is really helpful to me. I just came out of the closet in Aug of 2009 and in some parts it was so relieving but in others it was hard. When i finally got comfortable with being a femme and being really attracted to Butches, i find my heart going to an FTM.
Now i was raised in a very strict Pentecostal family and have been very ignorant for the lack of a better word.
I feel like a baby alot of the time just learning to live. I am so thankful that i have a wonderful man to help me learn and knows that i love Him and only ask questions out of pure innocence and trying to make His life better.
I asked Him this question, and i have been asked it alot by my gay friends.. i thought you were a lesbian? why are you with a man?
I have said, i am a lesbian still, just cant help where your heart falls.
Is that wrong?
I have so much to learn still and i am thankful to Ethan for being so caring and patient with me.
Guess i have said enough... prolly dont even make sense.
Thanks
Debbie
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: