View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #428
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

It makes me speak of them, dream of them even when they are no longer in my life by my choice. It makes me continue to feed them some piece of me that they have no right to. Even an angry, ugly emotion like hate feeds them. And I am done giving certain people any of me--even the ugly bits.

As to someone dating my ex? I'm pretty sure I didn't leave a leash on anyone I dated. I don't own my exes. I don't have the right to tell them who to date just as they don't have the right to tell me who to date.
Ms. Arwen,
You are such an articulate SCORPIO. It happens to be something I appreciate about you, though. I think there is a big difference between "love" and dating. Love is about relationship, depth of relationship. Dating is a social activity. There are some people I have dated that said they love me, but it is BS, lip service (and not the yummy kind). My point is about a love relationship, and how lovely it is, for Femmes to be treat each others hearts with care and respect, rather than having the I'm getting mine attitude, that is rampant. Respect for sisterhood, not leashes. Another Pollyanna here.

I would, and have warned femmes about hurtful Butches. Are they grown, and smart? Yes. When I learn someone is just a cold disrespectful person, or worse, I can pretty much bet it will be repeated. A rose, is a rose. In reality, after they do it to enough femmes, everyone will know. Watching, I still hurt, for them........

I love what you said "
It makes me continue to feed them some piece of me that they have no right to." GOOD POINT!!!

Pashianna