Old 12-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Vision

I received a Vision during a meditation in 1994 which is the basis for my belief system. I was 'born' with a gift of precognition. As a child, I was told it was a series of coincidences and or my imagination. By the time I reached puberty, I had accepted those explanations and stopped paying attention to any premonitions that came about. I went from a devote Catholic to an atheist at this same timeframe. In my 20s I began to reexamine the possibility that there was 'something' bigger than each of us as human beings. I pretty well held that idea until my early 40s. I studied and discussed many religions, my ancestry (Scandianavian) beliefs, and shared my life with three individuals from different Native American Nations. A number of my ceremonies were adopted from these. I also embrace a number of the Asian Pacific Islander, Middle Eastern,and Norse traditions. I do believe that our earth's crust is shifting validated by scientific research and discovery of the movement of the North Pole. I do ccept that the seasons are shifting in response to this. I am very intrigued with the pyramids in Egypt nd in Mexico. These that are interpreted as calendars for the end of the world December 21, 2012. This correspoding to the Bible's 'Book of Revelation'. I don't personally ear this time arriving, I see i as a metamorphsis of human beings into loving, caring, sharing, peaceful beings with extraordinary capabilities of healing on all levels of being.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: