How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Billy

I lost my big brother in May. It was unexpected. He was diabetic but it had nothing to do with his death. He had an infection in his stomach they couldn't stop it from spreading.
His birthday was last week. He would have been 52. That was a hard day. But my heart really aches for my sister in law . My brother was her world ,her heart and soul, she truly loved him. She understood him, she knew how to get through to him. He was her rock. He died on there anniversary. Very sad. She is broken and lost . She struggles very hard everyday to press on without him. I wish I could make her pain disappear. She is my definition of a devoted and loving wife. She is so kind and so caring. But she has her mom and sister and neices and her sister's husband plus all my siblings to help her. We are all very close.
I know there was no other woman for my brother but her. I know in his life he felt truly loved because of her. I find comfort in that.
He was the best big brother. He taught me how to bat, and how to throw a baseball real fast. He taught me how to slide and how to steal a base. He taught me all the rules of football, and some good wrestling moves so I could make someone tap out. He was a boxer, and he used to let me spar with him at the Y when I was in high school. I loved going to the Y with him. We both love the Phillies and the Yankees and the Steelers.
He always bought the best christmas presents, and the best birthday gifts.
I miss talking about sports with him. He was the most intelligent of all my siblings, he could answer all the questions on jeapory, and don't ever play trivial pursuit with him.
I know he's with me sometimes I can feel him . Sure do miss him.