View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #9
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I have 2 things to say.......

~I'm thinking I'm against the death penalty.....but if we're going to give them life, then NO PAROLE. If we're going to give them life, then NO PERKS. Prison is not vacation time, imho. Excuse ME, but you LOST your rights when you took someone's life. So maybe you'll get a book every now and then, but no internet. No law books. Limited visitor access. This is not a picnic. Will you go a little nuts? Well isn't that just too bad for you? Because you have NO IDEA the hell you have created for the victims.

You fuck up? You pay for the rest of your life. It might be the best punishment for you to sit in your cell and think about what you've done.

Second ~ so the guy who killed a man's entire family, raped the wife, tied his teenage girls up to their bedposts and then burned their home down gets NINE consecutive death sentences?????

Would that be considered "overkill"?

(Sorry.)
yes. Hot topic.
I used to be opposed to it, thinking suffering in prison was the best punishment. But we don't have those medieval dungeons any more. We have guys in prison with Facebook accounts and on dating sites, luring in naive women and writing to innocent children.

Overkill. 9 death sentences. That's good.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote