View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes,I fully beleave there is life after death.I have firm held experences to back it up,those experences scared the bejeasus out of me when they happened..one was when I saw my grannie and several of her deceased friends walking on a public street not far from the greveyard where all of them are burried..in broad daylight.Then a fue years later when a beloved uncle passed I saw/shook hands then had a convo with him in a car lot when I was looking to buy a truck,this was a one of a kin kinda guy that no one colud be mistaken for..this happened two weeks after his death.I went back to see if I was outta my mnd but the manager said there never was anyone but him selling cars..Yeah real spooky.Then his wife my aunt woke one morning and said 'Wally is comeing for me" two hours later she droped dead at my feet.As hard as I tryed to bring her back nothing worked and the corroner said it was like her heart stoped cold,her death certifiacte stated ..death by greif.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: