Old 12-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #19
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

I simply don't know. I've asked my spiritual pastor, she doesn't know either. I "believe" we all have an energy, the soul, that never dies. When the body dies, the soul takes its own form. Where it goes? I don't know. I'd like to think a much better place. I don't believe there is a hell. I think hell is what we chose or don't chose to live in/with while in our physical bodies.

I can share that my mother was totally non responsive for 2 weeks. Her pastor came to visit and we all held hands around her as he said a prayer. She sat straight up in her bed, clapped her hands, and had the happiest expression I've ever seen on her face. She never spoke another word and died shortly after that. My faith, a bit restored.

The greatest mystery of life is death.
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post: