Old 12-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Mine probably don't fall into the fun and cool category but I love, love, love the Huffington Post app. I would now rather read Huff Post on my phone than on my computer. I've got about 3 other news ones - Msnbc.com, usatoday and a local one.

Shazam is one of my favorites. Hold it up to a speaker and it will tell you what song is playing. I use that more than I'd like to admit because I just don't know this new fangled music kids today are listening to.

Pandora.

Also, not an app, but I use the notepad function a lot. Like multiple times a day. And I love that it lets me just push a button and email a note that I've written. My car is no longer full of post it notes and I don't have multiple lists all over my desk. I just type stuff on my phone and email it to myself.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: