Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Pixie,

Where did you come up with your last wishes? I think that is wonderful. I do believe that we are born to live and die. Some for a long time, and some for a short time. We each have a mission. Once completed, we move on. It is the ebb and flow of life.

Peace.

Andrew-

I agree!

Um, honestly I don't really know. It has just always been something that I've wanted. The "party" thing came from the different sides of me brought out in full force in my crazy life. I want my colorguard people that got to see my performance side, get to meet the bowling people that got to see my competitive side, college friends showing my procrastinator/cheapfixeruper/artistic/broke side, and all my random friends sharing my pixie side....lol

as I ramble

as for the mountain thing...I was doing a ropes course and climbed up the pole for the "leap of faith", and as i stood there frozen, fighting my fear, and slowly losing.... I knew that this wasn't my time to jump....

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post: