Old 12-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #16
MasterWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Trans-Masculine Gender-Fuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

MasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I usually score INFP or sometimes E. I think they think Jung was an INFP, though I think that last letter was added on after Jung in order to help determine the superior function. I think N is my superior function, so maybe that means something about whether I am supposed to be an I or an E. I thought I'd run across a chart that told you what your superior function was based on your myer's brigg's type, but my google skills are sad tonight.

One thing I find interesting is that your inferior function (what you have the most problems with) will always be on the opposite side of your superior function and it will always have the opposite on the first letter (I or E) to your superior function. And all that is somehow wrapped up in a person's shadow side.

My most blundering part of my personality is probably the sensate side, but I still am not sure if it's an I or an E.
For years I always tested as either ENTJ or INTJ... and it was always very close either way. And then in the past four years something changed. I use a form of the Meyers Brigg in 2 workshops i lead and just recently re-took the Keirsey version with interesting results.

Keirsey is a bit more detailed in analysis than the original MB, and I've used it for several years now. I've taken the test twice in four years, and used the test to score about 30 other workshop participants and I've never had anyone score as 'oddly' as I do now. I scored very closely in 4 types - INFP 88%, INFJ 86%, ENFP 84% & ENFJ 82%. In Keirsey's breakdown, I'm solidly an Idealist, whereas before I was leaning towards Rational with a 'touch' of Idealist.

Its actually fascinating and, in all the workshop participants I've given results to, every single one said that it was, overall, one of the most accurate assessments they have every received.

If anyone is interested http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instru....aspx?partid=0

peace

Wolf
MasterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote