View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #85
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just came in from the 587th puppy walk...

Oh. My. Gawd.

He is like your MOST obnoxious little brother... on springs. I keep telling him, "Lady's gonna BITE you..." but he doesn't seem to get it yet.

She's just not amused. Dowager Diva Princesses do not take kindly to obnoxious little brothers on springs. *sympathetic laugh* And she's stuck with him... even if he weren't a Familiar, he's Gryph's puppy and I could never take him away from that Butch; it would break both their hearts.

LOL, I read your post Mitmo, saw him headed for the door and scooted out there quick to open it for him and avoid an accident... just who is being trained, here?

So you're not only dealing with gray days and Diego's death, you're also dealing with the loss of your Bronwen? My word! I'll mention this to Gryph--he's good at talking to cats--if I forget, remind me again, k?
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote